Despite tight supplies this year next year may see world supply turn into a surplus exceeding demand, assuming the weather holds no surprises in the largest sugar growing countries. Sugar futures prices fell on Friday on the news of a potential surplus next year.
Tag Cloud#sugar australian sugar beet beet sugar brazil brazilian ethanol demand brazilian sugar brown sugar bulk sugar cascading stop mitigation climate change crystal sugar cyclone Yasi ethanol EU out of quota sugar EU sugar EU sugar duty EU sugar quotas foodstuffs trading company Genetically modified global warming hedge fund high food prices ice ICE sugar futures india indian sugar iraqi sugar iso japan earthquake louis dreyfus monsanto sugar mubarak ogl open general licence raw sugar refined sugar russian sugar stop mitigation system sugar sugar algorithmic trading sugarcane sugar cane sugar cane damage sugar consumption sugar demand sugar export sugar exporters sugar exports sugar futures sugar futures volume sugar guru sugar import sugar importers sugar imports sugar mill sugar no. 11 sugar price volatility sugar production sugar refinery sugar supply sugar surplus sugar tender sugar trade sugar traders sugar trading sugar weather thailand thai raws thai sugar ukraine ukraine sugar unrefined sugar US sugar white sugar
- ⚡️ “Sugar Market News” by @SugarAlerts twitter.com/i/moments/8950… 3 months ago
- Anybody have interesting econometrics models for pricing sugar that differ from the standard models or that you may have modified? #sugar 3 months ago
- RT @SugarAlerts: Sugar Falls To Five Month Low on Slowing Demand: Sugar prices dropped to a near five-month low Friday on trade... https://… 1 year ago
- A cure for cancer by mistake. independent.co.uk/news/science/c… 2 years ago
- RT @SugarAlerts: SOFTS-Sugar prices ease as focus returns to plentiful supplies: LONDON, June 23 (Reuters) - Raw sugar futures ... http://t… 2 years ago
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets